Friday, April 24, 2009

Ian's going to have a little ......

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Ian is going to have a little sister. I don't know if I'm ready for a girl. Girls scare me for some reason. Oh well, she will probably end up being a tomboy. She is already an active little thing as she was doing backflips during the ultrasound adn she was yawning and sucking her thumb. When we saw her sucking her thumb, Ian also had his fingers in his mouth as well. So it looks as if I'm going to have 2 feisty stubborn kids. Oh boy oh boy.

So far all is well with this pregnancy even though I am super paranoid. I just want to get past 27 weeks, that's our first goal.

So next month I get to do the 1 hour glucose test which I flunked with Ian. I'm hoping to not have to take the 3 hour test. That one sucks.

It looks as if we are going to have a busy fall with Ian starting preschool 2x a week and a new baby and recovery from a C section and no family to help out as they are all 3 hours away. I'm going to have way more gray hair by Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be scared! Girls are easy...at least until they become teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree with Elizabeth! Yay for one of each! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Girls are fabulous! If we lived closer, I'd help you out as much as possible. It's touch recovering from a c-section, let alone taking care of a new baby and new baby's big brother. You can do it, Dora! It's amazing what Mom's can do :)

    ReplyDelete