Thursday, June 18, 2009

28 Week Dr Appt

Well, we made it to this appointment. So little sister has officially been cooking about a week longer than when Ian was born. So we are officially first timers again. We don't know what to expect any more at this point. All the bloodwork from last week's paranoid appt came back fine and I apparently don't have gestational diabetes as nothing was said about that. Yay!! So I got the lovely Rhogam shot today as well. We also went ahead and scheduled the CSection date for her arrival. Friday, Aug 28 is the big day. Now hopefully she will not make any surprise appearance before then.

So this weekend is the first of 2 baby showers being held for us. This one is in FL by my MIL and SIL and Ian is hosting with their assistance. Hopefully we will get some of the items we need and not just frilly dresses but I'm not holding my breath. Thank goodness for exchanges.

So for now all is well with the Bankesters. Now to make it to our next Dr appt in 4 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing very well with the pregnancy! Don't worry the rest of the time will pass before you know it! Have a great time at the baby shower! I hope you get some of the stuff you need!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that all is well with your pregnancy - yay for good bloodwork results! I have the gestational diabetes test next Wednesday. August 28th will be here before you know it - we'll be praying for no early arrival!
    How exciting - Ian will be the cutest host! Have a great time at your shower, and I hope that you get things that you really need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear your pregnancy is going well and that your blood work came back clean! Have a great time at your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete